Network resources are services available to users on the company network. These services might include a file server, a shared printer, an email server, a database application, a scanner or even security cameras. These are only a few of the items that may be found on a company network. Often they are crucial to the functionality of the business.
Tech One Illustration has the knowledge and skills to plan, implement, and support today’s technology on your company’s local and remote networks:
- File Server (Mac, PC, Linux)
- Shared Printer (Mac, PC, Linux)
- Desktop/Laptop backup solutions (Mac, PC, Linux)
- Anti-virus Gateway - Scan incoming email
- Desktop anti-virus
- Fax Server - Send faxes from your desktop
- WiFi Hot spots – public/private and pay per use
- Groupware/ Email Server (Mac, PC, Linux) - Project management and shared calendars
- Server backup solutions (Mac, PC, Linux) - desktops and mobile laptops
- Database applications (Web based MySQL, FileMaker Pro, MS Access)
- IP Security Cameras monitor from your desktop and record to a central server
- Convert analog security cameras to IP camera access for remote viewing
Keep in mind, while many of the above resources can be implemented as a stand alone resource, many network resources are a feature/ function of a larger resource. For example, a groupware server may provide email service in addition to networked file storage for small to medium workgroups. Call Tech One Illustration today at (630) 759-9283 to assist you in planning your next project.